Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Zen WA100, OM-D port adapter, and Olympus 9-18 lens

Started by casts_by_fly ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Zen WA100, OM-D port adapter, and Olympus 9-18 lens

12 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have the 9-18 olympus lens and associated zen dome (Olympus housing fit) for sale. The dome is designed for the PEN housings but I also have the OM-D adapter for anyone shooting an em1 or em5 mk1 in an olympus housing.

     

    Ive had the lens and dome for a couple years now and have about 75 dives on them. I pick3 up the adapter 2 years ago with my em5 and it has about 50 dives on it. All are in great condition. The port will be boxes in the original box. I dont think I have the lens box, but if I do it is included. Also included is the zoom gear.

     

    All are located in the UK so UK or eu buyer preferred but Im heading to the US in 6 weeks so am not opposed to a US sale either.

     

    Lens- £300

    Dome- £300

    Adapter- £100

     

    Buy them all for £650. Shipping in the UK included.

     

    Thanks

    Rick

    Edited by casts_by_fly
  2. All sold now

     

    Rick

  3. All back up for sale. Buyer didn’t know what he was buying and it doesn’t work for his setup.

     

    Rick

  4. Still available?

     

    Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

  5. Hi. Yes the dome and all accessories are available. The lens seems to have been damaged in transit.

     

    Thanks

    Rick

  6. That's a pity, would have been a nice combo to add to my set up.

     

    Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

  7. That's a pity, would have been a nice combo to add to my set up.

    Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

    Hi thom

     

    If the lens is the deal breaker there are plenty available used in the price range through both retailers like mbp and forums like Talkphotography. I’d be happy to help. This is a cracking setup

     

    I see you are in the UK. Roughly whereabouts are you?

     

    Thanks

    Rick

  8. Sitting in Changi airport Singapore on the way back from Bunaken, will be back in Kent tomorrow.

     

    Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

  9. I’m only in surrey, so an easy meet to check it all out if you want. Send me a pm if you are interested and we can work something out.

     

    Rick

  10. Dome and adapter still available

  11. Still available and open to offers. Im heading to the US for Christmas which would make US shipping easier.

     

    Thanks

    Rick

  12. Dome and adapter now sold. Lens is going back to Olympus for fixing and will be sold later.

     

    Thanks

    Rick

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.