Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nikon D800 and Sea & Sea Housing

Started by jmadler ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nikon D800 and Sea & Sea Housing

4 posts
  1. I am a professional photographer selling my D800/Sea&Sea underwater setup because I recently upgraded to the D850. The setup has been amazing for the past few years and would be a great setup for anyone looking to shoot full frame underwater. It has never flooded and has been used mostly (>95% of the time) in Florida's freshwater springs. Although used, it has been treated with care. There are minor scratches on the dome that do not affect the photos. All you need to get underwater is a lens (I've used a Sigma 15mm fisheye or Nikon 16-35mm). Almost everything on my website was shot with this camera.

     

    What's included:

    D800 camera body + battery

    MDX800 housing with Nikonos bulkhead connector

    Dome Port 240 (including neoprene cover & rear port cover)

    2 40mm extension rings

    16-35mm zoom gear

     

    $3200 for everything.

     

    Ships from Florida, USA.

     

    post-53661-0-86736400-1530399842_thumb.jpg

    post-53661-0-53272200-1530400559_thumb.jpg

     

  2. Best price?

  3. I'm asking $3200 for the whole setup, including the camera body.

  4. SOLD

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.