Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus E-PL5 camera, lenses and housing for sale $900 obo

Started by MCAssociates ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus E-PL5 camera, lenses and housing for sale $900 obo

2 posts
  1. Complete camera and underwater housing rig. Never dropped, never flooded. Always rinsed after each dive, and always dried carefully after each day of diving. No scratches on any lenses or ports. Original cost for everything at least $1600, which is about what you'd pay today for a similar entry level mirrorless camera, lenses and housing system. I'm selling it because I'm upgrading to a better camera. I will entertain any offer.

    Olympus E-PL5 body (about 6400 shutter count).
    Olympus 14-42mm lens (translates to 28-84mm full frame lens). This is the lens you'll use with the housing.
    Olympus 40-150mm lens (translates to 80-300mm full frame)
    Removable flash.
    Assorted filters (no filters to be used with the housing).
    2 batteries (one OEM, one aftermarket).
    Battery charger and cable.
    Computer cable.
    Manuel.
    Camera case.

    Olympus PT-EP10 underwater housing dedicated for E-PL5.
    Zoom gear.
    Rear sun shade.
    OEM housing port.
    Zen Underwater dome port for macro.
    Extra O rings.
    Flash diffuser.

     

    I’m happy to answer any questions you might have, send you pictures of the gear, and show you pictures taken with this rig. I might consider selling the housing alone, but not the camera alone. Mike 925-323-6833

  2. Ciao è possibile avere delle foto grazie

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.