Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB complete setup D200 or D300

Started by Tancred ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB complete setup D200 or D300

8 posts
  1. Hello everybody,

     

    I would like to buy a complete setup incl camera, housing, lens (maybe also strobes).

     

    I am only looking for a highend housing and no plastic housing. Subal, aquatica, hugyfot and seacam is options.

     

    The housing should be fitted with a dome for a Fisheye lens. I had before a 10 mm nikon lens that I liked, also a 11-17 tokina would be very nice.

     

    Camera body with low exp. and good condition.

     

    Would also be intrested in strobes.

     

    Please send me some info what you have for sale.

     

    Regards, Mattias from Sweden.

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  2. Hi Mattias,
    can offer you a Hugy for D300 and domes.
    Inon strobes and other stuff.
    But no camera, gave it as a gift to my father in law for his 60th birthday....
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

    PS: have updated to a D500 Setup Hugy and Inon / Sea & Sea ;-))

    Edited by trimix125
  3. I sent you a PM...

  4. PM sent

  5. I have the following:

    Subal Ports, housing and camera etc. All ports are type 3 bayonet mounts

    DP-FE2 8.5” dome port Code No. 400069

    EXR-50/3 Extension Ring, Code No. 430503

    EXR-40/3 Extension Ring, Code No. 430403

    Flat port FP-90/3, Code No. 400090

    Extension ring for Tokina 10-17mm lens with DP-FE2

    Subal ND20 Housing modified to fit D300 with 180-degree grand viewfinder

    Nikon D300 camera

    Nikon 60mm f2.8D lens

    Subal zoom ring for Tokina 10-17mm lens

    Edited by Herb Segars
  6. I have the following:

    Subal Ports, housing and camera etc. All ports are type 3 bayonet mounts

    DP-FE2 8.5” dome port Code No. 400069

    EXR-50/3 Extension Ring, Code No. 430503

    EXR-40/3 Extension Ring, Code No. 430403

    Flat port FP-90/3, Code No. 400090

    Extension ring for Tokina 10-17mm lens with DP-FE2

    Subal ND20 Housing modified to fit D300 with 180-degree grand viewfinder

    Nikon D300 camera

    Nikon 60mm f2.8D lens

    Subal zoom ring for Tokina 10-17mm lens

     

    Pm sent

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  7. PM Sent.

     

    Subal ND300 housing & Nikon D300 camera.

     

     

     

    Chat soon.

     

    Dave.

  8. I have a D200 in excellent condition

     

    Elmer

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.