Seacam housing for Nikon D800 with S6 flash sockets. Minor sign of use at bottom of the housing, on handles, flash arm shoe & acrylic glass. Never flooded. Overall good shape. Comes with all original Seacam delivery supply (spare O-ring, caps, grease, etc) and original packaging.
Offer also 2 Nikon D800E Camera Body.
One has 22.653 actuation and has some minor sign of use from usage inside the UW housing. Second body is like new with 50 actuation. This was my backup body. I bought this body as a Demo model from Nikon Munich (they did the 50 actuation) and never used it myself.
Both cameras come with all original delivery supply and original packaging.
Seacam D800 housing: 2.500,-€
D800E Body 22.653 act. 1.400,-€
D800E Body 50 act. (like mint) 1.850,-€
If someone buy the lot, I also have a Seacam Fisheyeport and two Inon Z240 Type 4 with S6 cables I can offer if interested.
More details & photos on request.
Located in Germany 70km south of Frankfurt. Pick up or national/intnl. postage (at buyers cost) possible .
Br Markus