Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony RX100 II camera+Recsea housing+Sea&Sea YS-D1 strobe+lenses for macro & wide-angle+tripod+etc

Started by florini ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX100 II camera+Recsea housing+Sea&Sea YS-D1 strobe+lenses for macro & wide-angle+tripod+etc

2 posts
  1. Kit includes digital camera, underwater housing, lenses for macro and for wide angle, strobe, tripod, protector travel case, snoot and all the necessary assembly accessories:
    All that you need to take pro-looking underwater photos! Just add 4 AA batteries and an ocean, and you're good to dive! The 4 AA batteries are for the strobe (rechargeable 2500mAh recommended).
    No need to worry about assembling all the adapters and holders - some of them are shipped assembled. For the others I am including step by step instructions to get from travel form to shooting form.
    This kit is one of the most popular for underwater photography! The camera has a large 1" sensor which enables much better photos than typical compact cameras. Great low light performance + focus peeking = amazing underwater camera.
    The housing is functional, reliable and easy to use. The whole package is lightweight and the Pelican case protects everything for travel. I cut the Pelican foam to fit safely these items. You receive them in the case, ready to travel.
    The underwater pictures attached to this listing have been taken by me with these exact items (and I am no pro). I also included an above-water picture.

    z7XDzt.jpg
    4AjEKz.jpg
    kECVvH.jpg
    2ePswg.jpg
    mQHV7O.jpg
    dWqEhn.jpg
    You are buying these items:
    BlfWIX.png
    More pictures:
    MGfQCC.jpg
    xFEyTC.jpg
    In addition, you are getting spare O-rings for the housing and the strobe, original O-ring grease for each, original tools and manuals.
    I paid more than $5,800 for these items and I put some time into researching and assembling an excellent kit. I am selling it since I won't be able to dive for a while and it shouldn't just gather dust.
    I am asking $3,800 for the kit. Shipping anywhere for $70.
    Edited by florini
WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.