Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS:Nauticam SMC1 Multiplier And Flip Holder

Started by msdeedee ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

FS:Nauticam SMC1 Multiplier And Flip Holder

11 posts
  1. I'm selling my Nauticam Multiplier and flip holder for the Nauticam SMC1 never wet

    I have already sold the SMC1 but have these for sale either separate or together

    shipping in US only and buyer pays shipping and paypal fees

     

    • $300 | Nauticam SMC Multiplier Lens - ($450 new) In Mint Condition with original box and extras
    • $100 | Nauticam Flip Multiplier Holder for SMC ($160 New) In Mint Condition in original box

    post-23991-0-01476900-1531379584_thumb.jpg

    post-23991-0-82587100-1531379598_thumb.jpg

    post-23991-0-07067900-1531379613_thumb.jpg

    Edited by msdeedee
  2. Would you be able to ship these to Australia at my cost?

  3. interested in the flip if the previous deal falls through. What's the P/n - looking for the 67mm

  4. still available

  5. What port does this fit on? Can't read the P/N on the box.

  6. #81221 This flip holder is to use the multiplier on the SMC1 you need another M67 holder for the SMC1 to your port or any port with a M67 thread

    If you go to the Nauticam.com website its all spelled out. Hope this helps :-)) DD

  7. Snowdog61 if you just want a flip diopter holder for M67 threads I have one for sale nauticam #25101 PM me for details Thanx DD

  8. still available? Best, Pascal

  9. Yes

  10. JUST TO BE CLEAR, THIS THREAD IS FOR THE 81221 FLIP HOLDER THAT ATTACHES THE MULTIPLIER TO THE SMC1 AS WELL AS THE MULTIPLIER

    I AM NOT SELLING THE #25101 IT IS NOT AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT THE #25101!!!!!!!!!

  11. JUST TO BE CLEAR, THIS THREAD IS FOR THE 81221 FLIP HOLDER THAT ATTACHES THE MULTIPLIER TO THE SMC1 AS WELL AS THE MULTIPLIER

    I AM NOT SELLING THE #25101 IT IS NOT AVAILABLE!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT THE #25101!!!!!!!!!

    I think this line is misunderstanding in your first post.(in red) :-)

     

    I'm selling my Nauticam Multiplier and flip holder for the Nauticam SMC1 never wet

     

    Diggy

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.