Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea 12mm fisheye lens and Viewfinder for Nikonos - Mint

Started by Joe stemmer ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea 12mm fisheye lens and Viewfinder for Nikonos - Mint

5 posts
  1. I have a Sea & Sea 12mm fisheye and viewfinder for Nikonos mount for sale. $800 plus shipping and paypal fees. I prefer a local pickup if possible, I'm in Southern California. The lens and finder are in mint condition. I've attached photos, let me know if you'd like to see a different angle.

    post-48167-0-64820100-1531417930_thumb.jpg

    post-48167-0-52262200-1531417974_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi,
    pick up from Austria / Europe is a bit a challenge...
    What would the shipping be?
    Vienna Austria 1120.
    Regards,
    Wolfgang

  3. Hi,

     

    Sorry for the delay, I'll check tomorrow and let you know tomorrow.

     

    Joe

  4. Hello Wolfgang,

     

    USPS International priority mail is $90. Or if the lens and finder fit in a medium box safely, $69. I can get a box tomorrow from the USPS and see if the medium will work.

    Weight shipped is approximately 3lbs from 92203.

     

    Please let me know if you have any other questions.

     

    Thanks,
    Joe

  5. SOLD.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.