Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Sea&Sea YS120 DUO Strobes

Started by Tancred ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Sea&Sea YS120 DUO Strobes

3 posts
  1. Hello,

    I would like to pick up 1 or 2 pairs of YS120 DUO Strobes with diffusers. No flooded units, only in good workning condition.

    I am located in Sweden so I would prefer a seller in Europe regarding VAT and shipping costs - but I am open for any offers.

     

    Please send me your offers to mattias.tancred@gmail.com


    Regards Mattias

  2. I've got a few, but tight on diffusers, also in US. PM me if you're interested & what you think would be fair.

     

    Good luck!

     

    Jozef

  3. Not looking for strobes anymore - found what I was looking for :)

     

     

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.