Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Ikelite strobes or strobe/video light combination

Started by bkosinone ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Ikelite strobes or strobe/video light combination

2 posts
  1. I am looking for a light set up. Getting ready to purchase ikelite housing for nikon D810. I don really want to spend $800 for 1 strobe.

  2. look for a used Iron Z240. You can find them for around $350 a piece for used and would be your best option. I've read great reviews about them. I've got Ikelite strobes now and they work just fie but are bigger and bulkier than a Z240. Do not get Sea and Sea, they have had many issues with strobes and I've had one flood the main part of the housing and it took them several months after returning it to tell me there was nothing they could do and it happened 2 months after my warranty expired so they wouldn't replace it. So unless you want to spend a bunch of money on a piece of garbage in my opinion, stay away from Sea & Sea and go for a used Z240.

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.