Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

2 x Kowalski Xenon Video Lights for sale

Started by Paul Kay ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

2 x Kowalski Xenon Video Lights for sale

1 posts
  1. These two are my personal equipment and I've had them for many years. They have been very reliable and are still working well with long burn times. However I no longer need them as I don't shoot video currently and so its time to pass them on as its pointless leaving them on the shelf. I'm open to offers on the pair. They both have 1"/25mm balls fitted for use with arms and there are 3 x chargers included with them. One is blue the other silver and condition whilst somewhat 'used' is good in that there are no signs of anything other than the 'patina' of reasonably careful use! Shipping will be added at cost and as they are not light a UK buyer would be preferred.

    Edited by Paul Kay
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.