Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony RX 100 i Issue

Started by jwalker ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony RX 100 i Issue

3 posts
  1. Anyone using a Sony RX 100 version 1 out there I need some help. Is there a way to set the live view so that it will show a bright image underwater and NOT the image based on the settings? For example if I set it at 1/125, f/5.6 and ISO 100 and am in any reasonable depth of water the screen is so dark I can't see what I am focusing on!

     

    Likewise, if shooting macro, even in shallow (10') water with the camera set at 1/125, f/11+ and ISO of 100 it is again so dark that I can't focus. There has to be a way to fix this because I've seen some great shots from a RX100 version 1.

     

    Huge thanks for replies.

     

    Cheers!

     

    J Walker

  2. There isn’t get a focus light

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. That's what I was thinking. Unlike the A7RII/III which have "Live View Effect - On/Off".

     

    Thanks I'll put the focus light on it but was trying for a simpler fix!

     

    Cheers!

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.