Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Nauticam NA-D750, Nikon D750 body and accesories

Started by deliamaria ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Nauticam NA-D750, Nikon D750 body and accesories

6 posts
  1. Selling my Nauticam NA-D750, camera and accessories because I upgraded my setup.

    - Nauticam NA-D750 with UW Technics Converter (about 75 dives, never been flooded) - $3000

    - The D750 camera body with MB-D16 Grip - $1200

    - Has about 79,900 actuations

    - Comes with a few extra eye pieces

    - 2 Vivitar batteries

    - Original charger, cables, manuals, box

    - Slight damage to the hot shoe mount when the body was dropped in the mountains of New Zealand and it landed on the hot shoe mount. The only damage was that the mount got bent. I was able to straighten it and accessories slide in and out without issue.

    - Really Right Stuff BMBD16-L L-Plate for D750 with MB-D16 Grip - $140

    - Tether Cable for the D750 - $20

     

    Bundle price - $4200

     

    Buyer to pay all shipping charges. Shipping to the US only.

     

    Payment methods accepted: money order, venmo, paypal if buyer pays fees

    post-54346-0-63040900-1531783532_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-77011200-1531783608_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-34495600-1531783673_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-89295700-1531783695_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-66171100-1531783708_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-90523300-1531783828_thumb.jpg

    post-54346-0-49143500-1531783920_thumb.jpg

  2. bump

  3. Hi, I'm interested in the Nauticam casing. However, your listing is too expensive. A new casing is $3,500 dlls.

     

    With depreciation and all, I believe it should be much less. Would you be willing to sell it to me for a reasonable price?

  4. Lowering the price for the NA-D750 to $2700.

    I should mention that the housing includes the UW Technics Converter which cost 430 originally.

    - Nauticam NA-D750 with UW Technics Converter (about 75 dives, never been flooded)

  5. Hey,

     

    If rperezalonso is interested in buying the housing wihtout the converter and you'd be willing to sell it seperately, I'd be interested in it. However I do live in Germany. So shipping and taxes might be an issue. Let me know.

     

    Cheers

     

    Daniel

  6. I will be re posting this classified.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.