Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB: Nauticam NA-D750 & Accessories

Started by DanielD ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Nauticam NA-D750 & Accessories

6 posts
  1. Hi fellow lovers of the wet art :notworthy: ,

     

    I'm looking to buy a housing for my Nikon D750 and have fallen in love with the Nauticam NA-D750. I'd also be interested in the following accessories:

     

    • Nauticam Nikon VR 105mm Macro Lens Focus Gear
      (#19122)
    • Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 (#18702)
    • Nauticam UW Technics - TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon (#11031)
    • Nauticam 45° Viewfinder (#32203)

    I'd strongly prefer a seller situated inside the EU and better yet in germany (taxation and shipping make most deals outside the EU hoplessly overpriced and very complicated to calculate). Paying with paypal is of course mandatory unless you live either close to Hamburg or somewhere in Saarland. In which case I'd be willing to make the deal in person too.

     

    If you want to sell any of those items please send me a PM or write here in the thread and I'll get in contact :-).

  2. Nauticam N120 Macro Port 87 (#18702) is not needed anymore. Still looking for the housing and the other accessories though.

  3. bump still looking

  4. Hi Daniel,


    I need viewfinder also but is very difficult find it...

    Edited by romani_boris
  5. Housing and ports have been found :dancing:. Still looking for

    • Nauticam Nikon VR 105mm Macro Lens Focus Gear
      (#19122)

    Limiting this to the EU because otherwise it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense financially. In the near future I might also be interested in:

    • Nauticam UW Technics - TTL Flash Trigger for Nikon (#11031) The new UW Technics TTL Trigger for Nauticam housings is also acceptable
    • 2x Nauticam universal fibre optic cable
    • 2x Sea & Sea YS-D2
    • 4x clamps ot attach my arms to the housing and the flash to the arms
    • Nauticam 45° Viewfinder (#32203)
  6. Thought I'd bumb this as I'm still looking. Maybe somone is willing to sell any of those items.

    Edited by DanielD
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.