Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Lens for Nikon DX to shoot over/unders

Started by Garrethe ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Lens for Nikon DX to shoot over/unders

6 posts
  1. I am using an Aquatica D7000 housing with the 9.25" dome. I am looking to shoot some over/unders and looking for lens recommendations with this particular setup. Thanks for any help you might offer.

     

  2. Tokina 10-17? Nikon 10.5? I've done DX over/unders with both and they work well.

     

    Maybe the Nikkor 10-20 or 10-24 which I've not tried but have been reviewed in other posts on WP.

  3. Hm, I wasn't thinking the Tokina 10-17 would be very good at over/unders.

  4. Here'a couple of 10-17 over-under just to give you an idea.....

     

     

    post-2756-0-96849400-1531857582_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-17822700-1531857592_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-99923700-1531857602_thumb.jpg

    post-2756-0-43409300-1531857620_thumb.jpg

  5. Well, apparently I stand corrected, thanks for sharing those!

  6. You're welcome.

     

    These were shot with an 8" dome. With a 230 I reckon you should do pretty well.

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.