For SALE. Well cared for in good condition and excellent working order. NA-EM5 housing with tray, handles, moisture alarm. EM5 16MP camera with all original accessories, Olympus battery grip for surface use for those long shooting days. 2 batteries for both the camera and grip. Note: The white fibers on the housing was from the paper towel I used to wipe it down, lol. Never flooded, no corrosion. I would recommend replacing the o-ring prior to use. $2400 new for all. $850 for everything with free shipping within the US. International pays shipping cost so would need your address to get a quote. PayPal please.
Additional photos available on request via email. Uploader says the other files I have are too big too upload.
Also on posting, noticed the photos were cropped so the right side is missing on each. If you need more photos or have any questions just PM me. Thanks
For additional photos item is also listed on eBay. Pics are clearer and more of them. Price there also a bit higher to account for the additional fees.
price reduction: $800 with free shipping within the US. Would entertain a reasonable offer