Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony NEX-7 With Recsea UW Housing

Started by Migas ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony NEX-7 With Recsea UW Housing

2 posts
  1. Hello everyone,

     

    I decided to upgrade to a DSLR so I wish to sell my Sony NEX 7 UW set up.

    The kit is in a great shape and all is working well. I got some very nice images with it although I am just an amateur.

     

    Please let me know if you are interested and if you have any questions.

     

    Included in kit:

    Sony Nex-7 Body Only

    Sony Nex-7 with Sony 15-55mm
    Sony 30mm Macro
    Sony 16mm
    Sony Fisheye Converter
    Sony Wide Converter
    Sony 55-210mm
    1 Spare Battery + Chargers + cables
    Recsea Housing MOD 100m
    Recsea Glass Fisheye Port MOD 60m
    Recsea 30mm Port MOD 60m
    Recsea 18/55 Port with Zoom Ring MOD 60m
    Tray with ball attachment
    Total Kit only 3.100$Us
    Originally this set up cost me more then 5.800$Us
    post-77401-0-16496000-1532079527_thumb.jpg
    post-77401-0-26239400-1532079582_thumb.jpg
    post-77401-0-12528400-1532079545_thumb.jpg

     

  2. Is it still available?

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.