If you are definitely going to Anilao, the only place you can reasonably get to from there in less than a day is PG. You can make it a really interesting day though.
If you arrange a boat transfer, as Tim said, you can plan ahead, bring tanks, and spend the day diving at Verde Island in the passage. More WA opportunity, better chance of pelagics.
I'll take issue with the description of Anilao being mostly muck diving. There are some good reefs with WA opportunities, and we see turtles every weekend, but it's true there's no big pelagics.
By the way, night dives in both places are easy to arrange and can be very productive for a macro photographer.
I have not been to Romblon so can't offer destination advice, other than to say that Anilao to the Batangas pier by car is a little over an hour on a very good day but can often be closer to 2 hours.
If I was going to fly anywhere, it would be Malapascua or Moalboal. I don't find enough additional variety in other places to give up to the convenience of Anilao or PG. With 2 weeks to spend, I'd say one of those would be worthwhile.
All this subject to the time of year of course.
Let us know what you decide!