Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: ULCS focus light bracket and UK Mini

Started by TimG ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: ULCS focus light bracket and UK Mini

7 posts
  1. I'm having a clear out of gear I no longer use.

     

    So one ULCS bracket with usual 1" ball mount to hold a small, UK Mini focus light with is part of the deal.

     

    Bracket and torch (uses AA batteries) for £20 plus postage. Bargain!

     

     

    PM me for more details

     

     

     

    post-2756-0-53962800-1532181577_thumb.jpg

  2. Sent you a PM-I'll take it.

    Mark

  3. Many thanks, Mark

     

    Sold to that man!

  4. Tim, how wide is the actual bracket ? As wondering if it would fit something like this nicely - http://www.z-bolt.com/green-laser-pointers/special-function/waterproof-laser-pointer-scuba-1.html.

     

     

    Yeah, I think would. It's diameter is 1.25". As long as the torch body isn't wider, I found lots of ways of securing things very safely into it - in addition to the velcro band that is part of the assembly.

     

    Now sold to Mark - as you can see. Thanks for enquiring though.

  5.  

     

    Yeah, I think would. It's diameter is 1.25". As long as the torch body isn't wider, I found lots of ways of securing things very safely into it - in addition to the velcro band that is part of the assembly.

     

    Now sold to Mark - as you can see. Thanks for enquiring though.

     

    Thanks for the info anyway. At least I know how to mount that laser thingie now :)

  6. No worries. I'm sure it'd work well.

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.