Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Subal V2 TTL system

Started by TimG ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Subal V2 TTL system

3 posts
  1. Having moved to the Subal V3 TTL board, I'm selling the V2 board that I have used with my Nikon D500 system.

     

    I've used the board with Inon Z240 strobes via fibre optic. The TTL results have been excellent. You can turn the TTL feature on and off underwater easily. The board will work with various other strobes including Sea&Sea YS-D1, D2, YS-250; Inon Z240, D2000, S2000 and Ikelites DS161 and DS61.

     

    The board can be used with either fibre optic connectors or electrical - both obtainable separately.

     

    If you have a Nikon camera with no built-in strobe, eg the D500, D5 or D850, this board will initiate the strobes for you.

     

    Price is £195 + postage

     

    For more info PM me

    post-2756-0-91230300-1532182476_thumb.jpg

  2. So what is the difference between V3 and V 2

  3. Attached is the PDF which shows the layout of the V3 which has changed from the V2. I've not yet had chance to get it wet......

     

    Amongst other things the system for configuring the strobes has been changed to a selector dial rather than DIP switches; there is more information available about settings when using TTL.

     

    It remains an extremely neatly designed and built unit. I've used the V2 on two dive trips and really liked it - very reliable and easy to use.

     

     

    V3-TTL-Converter-SUBAL.pdf

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.