Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale: Vivid Sentinel V4 vacuum valve

Started by TimG ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale: Vivid Sentinel V4 vacuum valve

2 posts
  1. For sale, one Vivid Sentinel vacuum valve v4.

     

    The valve has the Subal-sized fitting but can be transferred to other housings with, if necessary, a different housing adaptor.

     

    The valve comes with the pump, spare battery and o-rings

     

    Full details of the system and how it works are at http://www.vividhousings.com.

     

    As you may have seen in previous posts I made, I'm a huge fan of the Vivid. I've been using one for a good few years and can heartily recommend them both as a company and as something I'd recommend anyone adds to their housing. They give an added level of leak protection/prevention and a definite sense of reassurance! And customer service with Vivid is really excellent.

     

    The V4 module has temperature compensation, overnight switch-off ability and low battery detector.

     

    The eagle-eyed will spot on the attached photo that the pump says V3 on it. The electronics of the valve are the V4 edition as I upgraded the electronic chip from the V3 to V4 - easy to do. The buyer can have both the V3 and V4 electronics. I saw no point in replacing the V3 sticker on the pump with the V4 one. The pump is a very simple Vacuvin-style hand pump!

     

    PM me for more details.

     

    Price £125 plus shipping and any PayPal fees

    post-2756-0-09268300-1532267931_thumb.jpg

  2. Now sold. Many thanks!

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.