Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: YS-250 Sea&Sea strobes

Started by owfotograaf ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: YS-250 Sea&Sea strobes

4 posts
  1. For sale YS-250PRO strobe with all accessories.

    Guide number is 32!

    If you shoot wide angle against the sun they are a must have!

    Never flooded or had any problems with them.

    5 years old.

    - one original battery 1.5Ah, (I have never managed to drain either one of them during a diving day)

    - two upgraded batterypacks NiMh with 4.5Ah

    - battery chargers
    - diffusers
    - mounting screw
    - YS ball adapter 1 inch ball

    - protective neoprene cover >> zero balance underwater.

    Price is €900 for the package.

    PM if interested, hedwig.dieraert@gmail.com

    I'm located in Belgium.

    post-11074-0-86919100-1532274324_thumb.jpg

  2. Hi OWFotograaf, I just send you an email regarding the strobes. Thank you.

  3. Still for sale?

  4. Sold.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.