Skip to content

Trip Reports and Travel / Archived topic

URGENT. Costa Rica. Isla del Coco. 2 pax - 13-23 August 2018

Started by netomarioneto ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

URGENT. Costa Rica. Isla del Coco. 2 pax - 13-23 August 2018

1 posts
  1. Hello all,

     

    Due to a familiar problem I can't attend a liveaboard I've hired in Isla del Coco (Costa Rica) 13-23 August. I've available two spaces.

     

    For trip details please check:

     

    https://www.underseahunter.com/schedules.html#.W1V1b9UzbRY

     

    Due to a special offer current trip price is 4.645 USD (Regular price is 5.645 USD, that's what I paid !!!).

     

    Since I need to resell the trip and dates are really close, I include a 25% discount over current trip price, that is 3.480 USD/pax (40% off to regular trip price).

     

    If anyone is interested please contact me trough the forum or email me to smartinezmarcos@gmail.com

     

    Thanks.

     

     

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.