Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea&sea dome 240 - not fixed

Started by Tancred ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&sea dome 240 - not fixed

2 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    I just picked up a Sea&Sea housing for the D800 with a 240 Fisheye dome. I have never had any Sea&Sea gear before except for strobes.

     

    I installed the dome and put the ”pin” in the yellow hole on the inside. The dome and housing is brand new.

     

    So now to my question - When the dome is ”locked” into place I can move the dome almost 1 cm to one side. Is this normal? Or is the dome suppose to be fixed hard to the housing.

     

    Hope you understand my question.

     

    Regards Mattias

     

     

    Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

  2. It’s normal.

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.