Selling my two Keldan 8M CRI Lights and two special cyan modules (30,000 Kelvin @ 5000 lumen). These are top of the line video lights and provide the best flexibility, power and light quality (both in terms of CRI and light diffusion) that I have come across. The set includes two Keldan Video 8M CRI lights (includes the standard 8'000 lumens/5'600 kelvin high CRI light modules) and two 30K Kelvin modules that are used to match ambient color at depth in blue water (work best at 40 - 80ft). The asking price for the set is $3000 + shipping. These two lights have been used sparingly as I do not do much deep diving and mostly shoot near the surface / natural light with a streamlined rig. Batteries burn for ~40 min at max output and the batteries have seen roughly 30 - 50 full charge cycles each. I am selling to raise extra funds and am not accepting lower than asking price for the time being.
Keldan Video 8M CRI
Retail Link for Light: https://reefphoto.com/products/keldan_video_8m_cri_8000_lumen_cri_96
30,000K Cyan Module
Retail Link for Module: https://www.bluewaterphotostore.com/keldan-8m-cyan-head-module