Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nikon D200 in Aquatica housing for sale

Started by sugarfish ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon D200 in Aquatica housing for sale

9 posts
  1. After almost eleven years with my D200 setup I have finally upgraded to a D850/Nauticam rig and it's time to say goodbye to my old faithful.
    I have never had the housing serviced, it has never leaked, it is built like a tank and has served me well all over the world for about 800 dives. The camera is in excellent condition, pretty much like new. The housing and ports are in really great condition considering their age and use. There are just very minimal scratches/spots here and there on the ports, regular stuff which have no effect on the images. The two screw holes on the top of the housing where accessories can be screwed on are threaded out and there is a small dime-sized piece of silver paint missing on the underside of the housing, that's about all I can say as far as problems are concerned.
    I have always taken care of my gear. After every dive day or weekend or liveaboard trip I fully dismantle the entire rig, including every piece of each ball clamp, every tiny dome shade screw etc and rinse in warm water, turning every knob and pressing every button etc, then I leave the whole lot in clean warm water overnight before lubricating all O-rings and screw threads and reassembling for storage.
    The camera batteries are charged bimonthly on the first of the month when I charge all my rechargeables.
    The rig has always travelled as carry-on in my LowePro Vertex bag.
    An ideal setup for someone's first foray into underwater DSLR or as a back up rig or for anyone on a budget.
    Items for sale:
    Aquatica AD200 housing with handles
    Aquatica 8" dome port with shade and cover
    Aquatica macro port with cover
    Aquatica 18458 76.2mm extension ring
    Aquatica 18453 28.5mm extension ring
    Aquatica 18456 16.5mm extension ring
    Aquatica 18679 focus ring for Nikon 105mm lens
    Aquatica 48717 zoom ring for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye lens
    Aquatica18670 focus ring for Nikon 60mm lens
    Aquatica 18682 AF/MF selector for Nikon 60mm lens
    Aquatica neoprene cover for dome shade
    Aquatica o-ring kit with extras
    All necessary allen keys
    Aquatica AQDTB dovetail base with screws x2
    Technical Lighting Control 4" low screw and ball joint base arms x2 (plus one spare)
    Technical Lighting Control 8" double ball arms x 4
    Technical Lighting Control ball clamps x6 (plus one spare)
    Stix jumbo floats for Aquatica arms x4
    Stix jumbo float ring for macro port
    Nikon D200 DSLR camera with 2 batteries/2 chargers/cables etc in original box
    8 compact flash cards (7x8gb/1x2gb)
    A couple of car chargers with cables
    Nikon D200 Digital Field Guide by David D. Busch
    About $5000 dollars worth of gear when new. I want $1500 or best offer.
    I have many more photos with close-ups of the camera and all aspects of the housing.
    Note: no lenses, strobes or strobe cables included in this lot.
    I'd prefer to sell domestically. PM me if interested.

    post-24268-0-84830000-1532475285_thumb.jpg

    Edited by sugarfish
  2. Good price package - it should sell quickly!

    You should post the location and if you will entertain foreign purchase.

    An interested party will contact you about it.

    Protect your self as to release of gear vs accepting valid payment.

  3. Thanks for the advice!

  4. Shutter count: 17341

  5. Photos

    post-24268-0-03081400-1533069837_thumb.jpg

  6. More photos

    post-24268-0-61516100-1533070224_thumb.jpg

  7. More photos

    post-24268-0-44846000-1533070434_thumb.jpg

  8. More photos.

    post-24268-0-92639600-1533070661_thumb.jpg

  9. SOLD

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.