I've accumulated a lot of underwater camera "stuff" over the years. I want to them out.
For most I will consider any reasonable and possibly unreasonable offer - I won't be insulted. Or if you are or know of an organization that wants a donation of any of this stuff that's good too.
Priority will be given to people who want the most stuff.
I'm in New England and might be able to help with avoiding shipping if you are in the area.
Three Nikonos 5 bodies. They all worked when I used them last. And there is a UR/PRO 58mm CY filter.
15mm, 20mm, 28mm, 35mm, and 80mm lenses and 15mm and 20mm finders with the 28mm adapter. Also the 80mm above water finder.
The 15mm is probably worth something, maybe the 20mm.
Close-up kit. Note that the bolt is not permanently stuck in the holder!
Helix extension tube set. There are two of the smallest tube. The 1:3 framer needs to be repaired.
Nikonos trays and arms