Need strobe arms for my dual Inon z240 + Olympus/Em1 setup. I have dual handle/tray with ball mounts.
Arms: 2 x 5" and 2 x 8" approx
clamps: 4
Read-only discussion
Need strobe arms for my dual Inon z240 + Olympus/Em1 setup. I have dual handle/tray with ball mounts.
Arms: 2 x 5" and 2 x 8" approx
clamps: 4
I have arms and floats, not sure about clamps. You can pm me and we'll discuss.
Hi, I have
3 x Nauticam 72202 Arms (100 mm double ball arm).
3 x INON Carbon Telescopic Arm S Length 280 - 515 mm
3 x INON Mega Float Tube S for Carbon Telescopic Arm Buoyancy: 360g (12.7oz)
2 x INON Mega Float Tube M for Carbon Telescopic Arm(Buoyancy: 500g / 17.6oz),
1 x INON Float Arm S (Buoyancy: 75g), 174mm (6.9in) ; Effective length: 150mm (5.9in)
1 x INON Mega Float Arm S (Buoyancy: 390g); 97 x 174mm / 3.8 x 6.9 in (DIA x L)
PM me if interested. All new in box.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.