Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam NA-D810 / Nikon D810 Complete System

Started by rarostant ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam NA-D810 / Nikon D810 Complete System

7 posts
  1. Complete Nikon D810 / Nauticam system for sale. All equipment is in very good condition. Housing has never leaked or had any issues of any kind and has been used on 6 dive trips.

     

    STROBES & LIGHT

    • (2) Sea & Sea YS-D1 Stobes
    • Light & Motion Sola Photo 1200 Focus Light

    LENSES

    • Nikon AF-S 105mm 1:2.8 G ED Lens
    • Nikon AF-S 60mm 1:2.8 G ED Lens
    • Tokina Fisheye 10-17 F3.5-4.5 DX AT-X Lens

    PORTS

    • Zen Underwater DP-100 100mm Fisheye Dome Port
    • Nauticam Macro Port 60
    • Nauticam Extender Ring 30 w/ Lock
    • Nauticam TN1017 Zoom Gear for Tokina
    • Nauticam 8.5" Acrylic Dome Port
    • Nauticam N120 Extension Ring w/ Lock
    • Nauticam N1635-Z Zoom Gear for Nikon 16-35

    MISC

    • Nauticam 45 Degree Viewfinder
    • (2) Nauticam Carbon Fiber Float Arm (90x150mm)
    • (2) Nauticam Carbon Fiber Float Arm (60x250mm)
    • (2) Nauticam 200mm Double Ball Arm
    • (2) Nauticam 125mm Double Ball Arm
    • (8) Nauticam Clamps
    • Vacuum System and Pump
    • (2) Maha MH-C401FS Battery Charger
    • (5) Maha Rechargable Battery (Set of 4)
    • (4) Nauticam 1 Inch Strobe Mounting Ball
    • Nauticam Lanyard With Snap Hooks
    • Think Tank Airport International Roller Bag
    • Also included:
    • Original Boxes, Manuals, Spare O-Rings, Cables, Accessories​

    (Note: Photo of accessory equipment shows Nikon D7000. This is a backup system and is also for sale separately.)

    post-42415-0-65533500-1532618642_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-01336300-1532618653_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-10854700-1532618660_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-66283900-1532618668_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-93734800-1532618689_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-31776100-1532618697_thumb.jpg

    post-42415-0-83582300-1532618713_thumb.jpg

  2. I'm sure this is going to be to expensive. So let just start with the housing

  3. What are you asking for the entire setup? I am interested and also located in FL. Looking to upgrade.

  4. The package price for the entire system is $8900.

     

    I am going a completely different direction with my photography, so I really don't need any of the equipment. So, I would like to keep the system together for now, but I am willing to remove the 60mm, 100mm lenses and the Think Tank case from the system. This would reduce the price to $7600.

     

    Thanks.

  5. $7000 for everything in the picture

  6. I'm holding the price where it is for now. -Thanks

  7. Sold.

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.