Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Olympus E-PL5 complete kit

Started by oksamot ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Olympus E-PL5 complete kit

1 posts
  1. Hello, i'm selling my complete kit, in a very good condition, camera and lenses used only in the housing, never flooded, cleaned and lubricated after each dive, no scratches on ports. Approx. 100 dives.. I got very good results with it, but i have much less time to dive now, so i think it can make someone else happy.

     

    Olympus E-PL5, 14-42, 9-18 a 60mm macro lenses, Olympus PT-EP10 and Zen WA-100

    Package contains:

    Olympus E-PL5, flash, charger, 2x battery

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3,5-5,6 II R

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 9-18mm 1:4-5,6 + lens shade + zoom ring

    Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2,8 Macro + lens shade

    Olympus PT-EP10 + stock port

    Olympus PMLA-EP01 67mm macro lens adapter for stock port

    Zen WA-100 wide angle port for 9-18mm

    Olympus PENPAL PP-1

    Price: 1400 eur

    I can also add dual handle base with arms and manual Sea&Sea YS-02 strobe with optical cable for + 250 eur. Total price 1650 eur.

    I am located in Slovakia, Europe but I can ship worldwide.

    olympus.jpg

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.