For Sale is a never wet Fantasea Sony A6300/A6500 housing/port/gears kit
this package includes the housing,the port for the Sony 30mm macro and 16-50 kit lens
and gears for those two lenses. The beauty of this housing is it can accommodate both the A6300 and the A6500 cameras
and you can also use the Sea&Sea ML series wide angle/macro port/and Ext rings on this housing
this package comes with all original boxes,manuals,spare o-rings, shutter release extender, and accessories
The macro/kit lens in this kit has M67 threads so you can switch between macro diopters and wide angle wet lenses on the same dive
This kit was a gift and as I already a housing for my Sony I am letting the kit go
Retail price is over $1000 and I'm selling this all for $800 with buyer paying shipping and PayPal fees
This kit is located in Los Angeles my email is deedeeflores01@aol.com for fast reply