Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Canon 5d Mark III with Nimar Pro Underwater Setup

Started by holoholo ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon 5d Mark III with Nimar Pro Underwater Setup

2 posts
  1. A great chance to own a great setup. Capture high quality underwater photos and videos with full controls and the security of a bullet proof housing, handmade in Italy that can reach the depths of 197 feet. I have owned the camera for 2.5 years and I have owned the Nimar setup for about a year. Probably used this underwater about 20 times and always fully cleaned and serviced everything. I also have multiple backup seals and the manuals is included. Below you will find all my package discount prices for this setup.

     

    I am not interested in selling separately at this time. Email me at kit@holoholocharterss.com, if you have any questions or request.

     

    post-78291-0-36622600-1533073075_thumb.jpg

    Canon 5d Mark iii $1100
    Nimar pro underwater 197' depth - $900
    Nimar pro fisheye dome port $250
    Nimar pro 24-70 f2.8 and 50mm lens port with zoom $300 (lens not included)
    Canon 15mm lens for over/under shots $200

    Total package deal $2750

    Edited by holoholo
  2. I just purchased my 5d mark iv, so I am now interested in selling the housing package separate from the camera. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.