Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Extreme Macro Sony A7RII

Started by TaxiDiver14 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Extreme Macro Sony A7RII

6 posts
  1. Wow, very impressive indeed!

  2. Wow!!!! This isn't super cool. I'm about to purchase a Sony a7rii may I ask what kind of setup you were using (lens, strobes?) thanks

  3. How are you holding your camera that stable?

  4. Wow!!!! This isn't super cool. I'm about to purchase a Sony a7rii may I ask what kind of setup you were using (lens, strobes?) thanks

    FE 90mm OSS + Nauticam SMC-2 + Scubalamp VK6PRO lights...

    How are you holding your camera that stable?

    Only way is using a tripod...
  5. Very nice !!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.