Body: EM1MKii. Housing: Nauticam
I'm trying to keep things light and compact.
I have pretty much worked out which lenses I want to take with me for serious shoots:
Olympus 8mm 1.8
Olympus 12-40mm 2.8
Olympus 30mm 3.5 Macro
Olympus 60mm 2.8 Macro
I've been using the 12-40 on land and would love to get it underwater. I don't have to 8mm yet, but I do have the Panasonic 8mm and the 4.33" Dome (36132). My plan is to sell that lens and buy the Oly, but keep the 36132 port. Going by official Nauticam Port Charts and what I can make of the Zen charts, it seems like the least I could bring would be:
36135 (for 30mm)
36135+36620 (for 60mm)
36132+36620 (for 8mm)
36129 (for 12-40mm)
I was just wondering if anyone has found a simpler port setup that would work with all these lenses. The 30mm is the least important, but I'd still like it as an option. The pics of the 36129 in particular do not look like it would fit in my carry-on, but I really want to accommodate that lens, as I always bring it for land and have grown to really like it. For instance, is there a dome that might reasonably be used for both the 8mm & the 12-40mm?
On a related note, if anyone is interested in a pristine Pany 8mm or a good condition 14-42mm+gear+36163, let me know.
Thanks!