Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

For Sale Lumix LX-10 with Nauticam NA-LX10 Pro Package

Started by speedy5290 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

For Sale Lumix LX-10 with Nauticam NA-LX10 Pro Package

2 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    Up for sale is a BRAND NEW Panasonic Lumix LX-10 with the Nauticam NA-LX10 Pro Package. Package includes Flexitray, Right Handle, Two Mounting Balls, M14 Vacuum Valve, Shutter Extension).

     

    This went on one set of dives with me in the Cayman Islands. I decided that I love underwater photography so much that I am going to anty up and go with a more professional rig. I LOVE this package and it is so easy to use, but I can tell this is going to be more than just a hobby for me.

     

    I paid over $1,800 for this setup plus tax. You can price it out on backscatter.com.

     

    Here is a link to the Backscatter page...

     

    https://www.backscatter.com/group/Panasonic-LX10-Underwater-Housing

     

    It was Backscatter's compact camera pick of the year and I completely understand why. I would keep it and upgrade, but I already have too much camera equipment so I will part with this.

     

    I am willing to part with it for $1,500 not including shipping.

     

    Feel free to make me an offer. Thanks so much! Jason

     

    ​You can reply on the thread or email me about Jason.santosuosso@gmail.com

  2. Just received the package. It was very well packed for the journey and the unit is like new. Extremely happy and Jason was a pleasure to deal with

     

    Many thanks

    Edited by warren72
Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.