Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Aquatica Extension Rings (old style, several sizes)

Started by arthropoda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Aquatica Extension Rings (old style, several sizes)

2 posts
  1. Time moves on, and I didn't even realize Aquatica has new style extension rings! I've had ear problems, so haven't been diving in a few years, and I'm doing a little closet cleaning.

     

    I have the following models for sale:

     

    18456, 18463, 18453 (I think based on measurements), and 18457 (quantity of 2).

     

    I only have three rear o-rings with the five rings, so a couple won't have the o-ring, sorry!

     

    Make me an offer! Thanks for looking.

    post-8905-0-02828900-1533924656_thumb.jpg

  2. Sold one of the 18457 and the 18453.

     

    Still available: 18457, 18462, 18456

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.