Hi!
First post here.
I want to get into some UW photography and have bben having a hard tine deciding what camera to buy. I will be making a trip soon.
I'm thinking on a compact camera since I'm a beginner and don't really have the money for the better systems.
I would love to have it all, or as close as I can come.
I have read a lot it seems that the best compact cameras for UW photos are the rx100 series and the g7x mk II. However the tg 5 is cheaper and seems to have great macro capabilities.
I would like to have a camera that takes good pictures out of water as well since it will not be exclusively a diving trip. I would like to be able to take good macro shots and be able to picture big things if the opportunity presents as well.
So what would you guys recommend? Tg5, rx100 (I, II, or III?), or g7x mk II?
Thank you very much.
Glad to be here 😊