Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sony a7R II body and Nauticam housing

Started by tjhall56 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony a7R II body and Nauticam housing

6 posts
  1. Offering a Sony a7RII and Nauticam NA-A7II housing with Backscatter Airlock bulkhead.

     

    Both in great condition -- few dives, well cared for; original packaging available, plus two spare batteries available. $3,300 (Paypal) plus shipping within USA. post-60248-0-76749100-1534290582_thumb.jpg

  2. Messaged you

  3. I've am willing to sell the housing separately.

     

    I bought the housing new for $2850 (plus the vacuum system), but a different company is selling it for $2750. So I think, given its condition, $2250 (with the bulkhead; plus Paypal fee and shipping) is a reasonable price. I'd take $50 off if you don't need the vacuum bulkhead.

  4. The camera body has sold.

     

    The Nauticam NA-A7II housing is still available.

  5. PM'd you

  6. Thanks for your interest. Both items are sold.

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.