Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Canon 5diii housing & camera - complete system!

Started by Chasin' Tales ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Canon 5diii housing & camera - complete system!

1 posts
  1. Hi!

     

    I have a Canon 5dii along with an ikelite (4-lock) housing that I would like to sell as a complete u/w photography package. The camera was purchased in late 2013. The housing was purchased in 2014. Also available are two lenses, Canon 24mm f2.8 and Canon 100mm f2.8L macro.

     

    Here's a list of what's included:

    • Canon 5dii camera body
    • Ikelite housing model # 6871.03
    • 8" acrylic dome port for wide angle
    • 4.25" extension for dome port model # 5510.24 (Accommodates lenses up to 4.25-inch (10.8 cm) long and 3.3-inch (8.4 cm) in diameter when used with the Modular 8-inch Dome)
    • 3.5" extension for dome port model 5510.16 w/ zoom gear 5509.28
    • Flat port for macro lens
    • Two DS51 strobes w/ arms

    Everything above...camera body, housing, ports, strobes: $3,900 USD

     

    Optional:

    • Canon 24mm f2.8 - $500
    • Canon 100mm f2.8L IS USM - $700 (this lens is SHARP!)

    I will not sell the lenses separate before the camera is sold. Reason for selling? I recently purchased a Sony mirrorless and hope to use the proceeds from this to purchase an underwater housing system for the new camera.

     

    The camera and housing is located in Bangkok! I travel frequently within the region. If interested I could possibly arrange to deliver the equipment. Otherwise, any shipping costs are not included! Thanks for looking!

     

    CT

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.