Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sale or trade: Nauticam flip diopter holder

Started by troporobo ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sale or trade: Nauticam flip diopter holder

4 posts
  1. I recently changed ports and now need a different flip diopter holder. I am open to sale or trade.

     

    I have the holder for M77 ports, part # 25103, for sale ($200 including shipping in the US) or trade:

     

    https://www.nauticam.com/collections/accessories-for-ports/products/m67-flip-diopter-holder-for-m77-macro-ports

     

    I need the holder for M67 ports, part # 25101, that I would like to acquire by trade or purchase:

     

    https://www.nauticam.com/products/m67-flip-diopter-holder-for-m67-macro-ports

     

    Can anyone help me out?

     

     

  2. Thanks, but I need to go the other way. It's not a thread issue, the flip holder I have is too big for the port so cannot notch into place.

  3. time to refresh - any interest?

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.