Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

WTB Nauticam Dome Port and Sigma 15mm

Started by Fruitographer ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB Nauticam Dome Port and Sigma 15mm

5 posts
  1. I'm looking to purchase a Nauticam Dome port 8.5"-230mm or larger and a Sigma 15mm fisheye. I was looking at the acrylic but am open to glass if the price is right.

     

    Thanks,

  2. Hi I have a 8.5" nauticam dome for sale, have a look at my topic if you're interested.

    http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=62697&hl=dome

     

    I looked at the dome port you have but I'm located in the US and it wouldn't be worth it for shipping and I don't have any need for the 20mm port. Thank you for the heads up.

  3. PM sent

  4. I now have the dome ports I need but am still looking for a Nikon mount Sigma 15mm.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.