Hi,
Currently I'm shooting with a Canon G7X MkII with 2x YS-D2. Looking forward to upgrade it.
Sony A6500 is my pick but I was highly advice to get Nikon D750.
I'm seeking advice on these 2 or wait till Nikon new Z mirrorless(2.4MP)
The mentioned surely are based on budget as well...
Looking for a used set up. On this part, Nikon got higher chances of getting used items.
The big question is the performance & weight. If the D750 is a good investment then surely I'll pick that one.
I've been asking around & was mostly replied with "Why a mirrorless?". Don't just go halfway, get something that does the job...
Pls help out on this one... A6500 vs D750
Also pls advice on lens to go with both cameras. All Sony lens cost a boom, that's the biggest downside.
Sony 90mm macro is really good but really worth it pairing with a A6500?
Thanking all in advance