Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

WTB: Sea&Sea YS-D1/D2 adapter from strobe to YS fitting

Started by tursiops ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

WTB: Sea&Sea YS-D1/D2 adapter from strobe to YS fitting

2 posts
  1. As the title says. All I have is the ball mount, would like the YS fitting. I'm in US ZIP 22304.

  2. I have a couple lying around that I am not using, PM me if you are still looking for some!

    As the title says. All I have is the ball mount, would like the YS fitting. I'm in US ZIP 22304.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.