Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: New Nauticam CMC-1 and M67 Flip Diopter Holder

Started by Neptune63 ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: New Nauticam CMC-1 and M67 Flip Diopter Holder

9 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I have for sale a set of a new, never used Nauticam CMC-1 Diopter and the M67 Flip Diopter Holder. Asking $475 for the set. If interested, contact me here.

    Thanks,

    Tom

  2. Already have a CMC-1, interested in the flip though if you want to separate.

  3. Hi,

     

    I prefer to sell them as a single set up, so let me hold off a bit.

    Thanks,

    Tom

  4. I'm still looking for a flip if you're interested. there's a guy here looking for a CMC-1 on the board btw

  5. Hi,

     

    True. Make me an offer and we'll go ahead!

    Tom

  6. Hi, I'm intrested in the CMC 1. Let me know if you still have it. Thanks

  7. Hi,

    I do have it. Please contact me at thbjr@earthlink.net.

    Thanks,

    Tom

  8. Which flip holder do have have, do you know the part number? Im looking for the one that fits the Nauticam 60mm macro port

  9. Hi everyone,

     

    The flip diopter holder has now been sold! The CMC-1 is still available. Thanks for your interest!

    Tom

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.