Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Nauticam WACP, D800 setup, Inon z240 strobes

Started by ibsroushdi ·

  • 12Posts
  • 12Replies

Read-only discussion

Nauticam WACP, D800 setup, Inon z240 strobes

12 posts
  1. Decided I'm selling up and having a big downsize. Kit is all located in Shropshire in england but happy to post worldwide at cost. Most stuff available immediately with the exception of a few bits which will be available from the end october - see list. Pretty sure there are a few other bits but will update with them.

     

     

    Available now

     

    Nikon D800 body boxed etc - cosmetic marks and a small crack in the top LCD - all working perfectly though

    Zen 100mm dome port - tiny mark on front - doesnt affect picture

    2x Inon Z240 strobes, dome diffusers + fibre optic connectors

    2x Inon carbon telescopic strobe arms

     

    Available end october

    second Nikon d800 body with spre batteries and memory cards boxed etc - good condition

    Nauticam D800 housing with straight magnifying viewfinder

    Sigma 15mm fisheye boxed - VGC

    Nauticam WACP with extention rings, zoom gear and lens for the Nikon 28-70

    Subal 8" dome port with nauticam converter.

    Would rather sell as a complete system - will take £6000 - which considering the WACP is £3500 on its own I dont think is too bad. If no takers will consider splitting
  2. I would be interested in the WACP if you do decide to separate....

     

    Don

  3. also forgot to list zoom ring for nikon 16-35 and exr 50 and 20

  4. I'd be interested in the 16-35 zoom gear, and maybe the 100mm dome port depending on price, which extension ring(s) did you use with the 16-35?

     

    Thanks

     

    Dave

  5. Hello Lionfish,

    if you sell flash Inon z-240 separately, I will be interested.

    Do not hesitate to contact me by mail: y.azaoum@gmail.com

     

     

    thanks

    Edited by Yazidive
  6. Also interested in the Inon Z240s if you are breaking it up.

     

    Thanks

  7. I would also be interested in the WACP after end of October.

  8. So everything im willing to sell before the housing goes has gone - remaining bits are:

     

     

    Nikon D800 body boxed etc - cosmetic marks and a small crack in the top LCD - all working perfectly though

    2x Inon Z240 strobes, dome diffusers + fibre optic connectors

    2x Inon carbon telescopic strobe arms

    second Nikon d800 body with spre batteries and memory cards boxed etc - good condition

    Nauticam D800 housing w

    Sigma 15mm fisheye boxed - VGC

    Subal 8" dome port with nauticam converter.

    Open to offers on the housing. or as a set
  9. Hi,

    Would be interested to buy:

    Housing, Strobes, Arms, Dome port with converter

    What would you ask for those?

    Thank you!

    Please PM!

  10. Hi, I bought your Zen DP-100 dome back in 2018, I was just wondering, can you remember which lens it is configured for please, as I've a buyer who may be interested.

    Many thanks

    David

  11. I see a couple others here are interested, but if you don't get a quick response on selling WACP, contact me, I WILL PURCHASE!. Looking for WACP(85201), Extension(21135), Nikon 28-70mm Zoom Gear(19148)

    Edited by uwphoto48
  12. WACP still available?

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.