FOR SALE - SUBAL Lumix GH4 Housing and FE3 Dome Port - MINT CONDITION
Started by adamwpretty ·
1Posts
1Replies
Read-only discussion
FOR SALE - SUBAL Lumix GH4 Housing and FE3 Dome Port - MINT CONDITION
1 posts
I have for sale a mint condition Subal LUMIX GH4 underwater camera housing with the amazing DP FE3 Dome Port (suitable for huge range of lenses including fisheye)
I would like €1900 for the Housing and Dome, or make me an offer! The NEW TAX free price is €4289 for this set up!
I can ship worldwide, I am based in Germany but will also be traveling to the USA and Australia before the end of 2018 if you would like to save on shipping costs I can bring it over with me.
I am selling this unit as I also have a Canon 5dsr Housing, and I cant afford to keep both camera housings and have both camera systems.
This compact camera housing handles brilliantly underwater and is also great above water because of its relatively light weight (when compared to full size DSLR housings)
I used the housing only once for an assignment in a swimming pool. There are no marks of usage or any scratches, or corrosion anywhere it looks like new. The dome port glass is also flawless.
I have been using Subal housings since 2000 (18 years) and this compact housing is the same build quality as any of the larger underwater housings! It gives you complete control over your GH4 Camera and creativity.
Also includes the optional neoprene dome port cover pictured.
I also have a full Lumix Camera kit for sale as well, please let me know if you are interested: GH4 Camera body, 12mm f/2, 25mm f/1.8 - both of which are great UW in the dome port and give you full angle of view, and then some longer lenses (which I don't have the UW ports for) 35-100mm f/2.8, 100-300mm f/4-5.6 and the Leica/Panasonic 42.5 f/1.2 Aspherical - an absolutely amazing portrait lens.