Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobes (3)

Started by Aotus ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobes (3)

5 posts
  1. I bought these three strobes used in the spring for a project in an underwater cave. It was my first time using strobes, and it turns out these are (a lot) more power than I need. All three are tested on several dives down to a max depth of about 60ft and worked great. All three exhibited some corrosion on the battery contacts when I received them, but I scrubbed them with alcohol and haven’t had a problem. Two of them have the oem 100 diffusers, and all three are configured with the oem ball mounts.

    If I have no takers these will be up on eBay (seller: antillothrix).

    $350 each, shipped conus, PayPal only.

     

    UPDATE: the two with the diffusers are SOLD. One remains, with no diffuser, $350 shipped CONUS.

    adcedad6f0765e3ffdef81184af926d2.jpg
    23234ad575a9fe57931433d8dc1acceb.jpg
    34c3affc68350df8c6f9e87e83f1cf67.jpg
    1d9cfe00b0fbf3f0366639c961a4a25d.jpg

    Edited by Aotus
  2. I bought these three strobes used in the spring for a project in an underwater cave. It was my first time using strobes, and it turns out these are (a lot) more power than I need. All three are tested on several dives down to a max depth of about 60ft and worked great. All three exhibited some corrosion on the battery contacts when I received them, but I scrubbed them with alcohol and haven’t had a problem. Two of them have the oem 100 diffusers, and all three are configured with the oem ball mounts.

     

    If I have no takers these will be up on eBay (seller: antillothrix).

     

    $350 each, shipped conus, PayPal only.

     

    adcedad6f0765e3ffdef81184af926d2.jpg

    23234ad575a9fe57931433d8dc1acceb.jpg

    34c3affc68350df8c6f9e87e83f1cf67.jpg

    1d9cfe00b0fbf3f0366639c961a4a25d.jpg

    I am very Interested in purchasing these. Can you reply to jessebruyn@gmail.com?

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. two sold. The one on the far left (no diffuser) is still available.

     

    Also, thanks for the offers, but no trades please.

    Edited by Aotus
  4. Is the third strobe still available? thank you.

  5. All three are sold now!

     

     

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.