Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Brand new Retra strobe

Started by papamac58 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Brand new Retra strobe

3 posts
  1. I have a brand new Retra stobe for sale. It has never even had batteries in it. I ordered it from Retra when the first batch sold out last November and it didnt arrive in time for the dive trip I was going to take it on. Its more stobe than I need so going to sell it. It comes in its original box with everything it came with.

     

    PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

    https://www.scubaboard.com/community/threads/brand-new-retra-strobe.566593/

     

    Shipping and PayPal fees covered in the lower 48 states. All others will pay the extra shipping.

     

    $740 firm

    Edited by papamac58
  2. Crickets

  3. Sold

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.