Hi,
I've looked around to see if there was a topic open already on this subject, but I wasn't able to find anything.
As a result of serendipity I was able to beging practicing UW photography using the same camera model I had been using on land for a long time: Canon EOS 1Ds Mk III. By chance I run into an impeccable Sea & Sea housing for it. So I've been playing and experimenting with the 1Ds. However, I decided to stick to crop sensor and I sold my two bodies. Now I'm enjoying a 7D Mk II. I have the camera, a Tokina wild angle, and a 60mm macro, and an Aquatica housing. All my equipment is Sea & Sea. I am trying to sell the MDX-PRO MK III housing, but I don't know if I should get rid of everything (rings, ports, extension, gears, etc.) and look into replacing it with Aquatica. I know there are adapters that allow to use S&S ports in an Aquatica housing, but I've no idea if it's recommended. Also, selling equipment is usually a bad business for the seller, so if I don't have to sell these parts, even better. Can anyone give me some advice on this? Keep the S&S stuff with the Aquatica housing? Or replace it with Aquatica parts? Thank you all for your help.