Almost complete! All you need to buy is a lens. I've run this setup for a bit now with the Panasonic 8mm Fisheye. It's fantastic. Changing bodies, because that's what I do. Great opportunity for someone looking for a killer setup.




Read-only discussion
Almost complete! All you need to buy is a lens. I've run this setup for a bit now with the Panasonic 8mm Fisheye. It's fantastic. Changing bodies, because that's what I do. Great opportunity for someone looking for a killer setup.




New Price $1300!
After further research it looks like I am way off base on price.
New Price $1000 shipped in the US!
Strobes and arms also available for additional fee.
I have two DS125 strobes and TTL cables and arms we can add to the deal.
$1700 for everything!

Offers?
still available.
Sold
sold all item?Sold
Sent from my WAS-LX2 using Tapatalk
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.